BTCC 2017 : Brands Hatch : Saturday 30th September - Sunday 1st October 2017
Sutton claims BTCC title at Brands Hatch
Ashley Sutton has been crowned 2017 BTCC champion after a tense season finale that saw Sutton start the final race just six points ahead of Colin Turkington. Sutton finished third in the final race, while Turkington retired with damage.
Brands Hatch event index >
Times and Results
BTCC 2017 : Rockingham : Saturday 26th August - Sunday 27th August 2017
Cole, Sutton & Jordan win at Rockingham
James Cole and Ashley Sutton claimed wins for Subaru, before Andrew Jordan won race three in his Pirtek Racing BMW.
Rockingham event index >
Times and Results
Find out what's happening when at Rockingham.
When and where to catch the action.
- Race 3 Result BTCC 2017 - Round 30 - Brands Hatch - Winner: Rob Austin
- Race 2 Result BTCC 2017 - Round 29 - Brands Hatch - Winner: Colin Turkington
- Race 1 Result BTCC 2017 - Round 28 - Brands Hatch - Winner: Aiden Moffat
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated - 17 Dec
- Eurotech expands to three-car squad as Simpson joins - The Checkered Flag - 11 Dec
- Simpson moves from Dynamics to Eurotech for 2018 BTCC season - autosport.com - 11 Dec
- Mike Bushell returns to BTCC in 2018 with Team HARD - TouringCars.Net - 10 Dec
- Clio Cup champion Bushell to make BTCC return with Team Hard - autosport.com - 8 Dec
- BTCC Crazy | Andrew Jordan fighting fit and ready to go on ... - 12 Aug
- BTCC Crazy | Tim Harvey: “Ingram is on the radar of several teams” - 11 Aug
- Andrew Jordan's resilience in the BTCC shows he's the one to watch ... - 11 Aug
- Only 16 days to go to Knockhill BTCC raceday | Knockhill Racing ... - 8 Aug
- BTCC 2014 race report - highlights from Snetterton Car Video ... - 7 Aug
BTCC 2016 Race Calendar
BTCC FROM AROUND THE WEB
The latest BTCC content from around the web