Date of Birth: 9 / 8 / 1980
- 2009: BTCC - Cartridge World Carbon Zero Racing (Independent entry). SEAT Leon (bio ethanol powered). No.9.
- 2008: BTCC - Pos: 9. Team Air Cool (Independent entry). SEAT Leon (S2000). No.21. 119 points. 262 indy pts. Indy pos: 3.
- 2007: BTCC - Pos: 11. Team Air Cool (Independent entry). SEAT Leon (S2000). No.21. 72 points. 164 indy pts. Indy pos: 5.
Missed rounds that clashed with WTCC due to GR Asia's commitments.
- 2006: BTCC - Pos: 22. Xero Competition (Independent entry). Lexus IS200 (S2000). No.21. 1 points. 32 indy pts. Indy pos: 14.
BTCC debut. Joined championship at Oulton Park.
- 2005: French Ve d Ve Championship (endurance series for sports and classic cars). 3-hour Ledenon (France), Porsche, Winner. Britcar 24 Hours at Silverstone, Porsche, 3rd overall, shared with Tim Harvey.
- 2004: Le Mans Endurance Series, Porsche RSR, shared with Sascha Maassen, 1 Class win (Nurburgring). Road Atlanta endurance race (USA), Porsche RSR, shared with Lucas Lohr.
- 2001: 2001-2003: British GT, Team Cirtek, Porsche, selected races. FIA GT, Team Cirtek, Porsche, selected races.
- 2000: French Formula 3, Promotion Class CHAMPION.
- 1999: French Elf La Filiere Formula Renault Campus, CHAMPION, 9 wins.
- 1998: Won Elf (UK) ‘Fastrack’ young driver competition. European and World Formula A karting championships.
- 1988: 1988-1997: Karting. Won ‘96 British Open (O Plate) Junior ICA title.
Know something we don't? Got more up-to-date information or a photo we can use? Click here to Contact us!