- 2009: BTCC - Team RAC (Independent entry). BMW 320si E90. No.14.
Joined championship at Silverstone to assist with Colin Turkington's title bid.
- 2004: BTCC - Pos: 4. West Surrey Racing (Independent entry). MG ZS. No.6. 213 points. 312 indy pts. Indy pos: 1.
- 2003: BTCC - Pos: 6. MG Sport and Racing (Works entry). MG ZS. No.4. 121 points. Class: Touring.
- 2002: BTCC - Pos: 4. MG Sport and Racing (Works entry). MG ZS. No.11. 136 points. Class: Touring.
- 2001: BTCC - MG Sport and Racing (Works entry). MG ZS. No.2. Class: Touring.
Development programme for MG. Competed in final rounds. Not eligible for points.
- 2000: BTCC - Pos: 2. Ford Mondeo. 193 points. 1 wins.
Championship went down to the wire. Finished runner up, losing out to Alain Menu by just two points.
- 1999: BTCC - Pos: 12. Ford Team Mondeo (Works entry). Ford Mondeo. No.2. 78 points.
- 1998: BTCC - Pos: 2. Vodafone Nissan Racing (Works entry). Nissan Primera. No.23. 239 points. 7 wins. 11 pole positions.
Title went to final round, lost out to Rickard Rydell.
- 1997: BTCC - Pos: 11. Vodafone Nissan Racing (Works entry). Nissan Primera. No.23. 56 points.
Also raced in International GT events in a Lister Storm.
- 1996: German Super Touring Cup in a Nissan Primera - two third places. Won the Fuji Intertac race and took part in two South African events.
- 1995: Won three races for HKS and contiuned to race Porsches and Ferraris at GT events.
- 1994: All Japan races (with an HKS team Opel Cavalier winning three) including the Macau GP. He also raced a Porsche 962 and a Ferrari F40 and also drove a Vauxhall in the FIA Touring Car World Cup and TOCA Shoot-Out at Donington.
- 1993: Competed in F3, F3000. Group A and Group N.
- 1992: Japanese F3 Champion winning five races with Ralt-Mugen).
- 1991: Contested Le Mans 24 Hours and Japanese F3 and Sportscars.
- 1990: World Sportscar in a Porsche 962. (Began a long and successful association with racing in Japan in 1990.)
- 1989: Formula Vauxhall Lotus, where he was third overall.
- 1985: 1985 - 1988: Formula 3.
- 1983: FF2000. He won the Grovewood Award.
- 1978: 1978 - 1983: Formula Ford.
- 1977: career began at the Jim Russell School.
Know something we don't? Got more up-to-date information or a photo we can use? Click here to Contact us!