- 2001: Bintcliffe Sport - Team Manager. (Entered in BTCC Production class.)
- 2000: Prepared and ran 2 new Nissan Primeras for Rob Collard and Marc Nordon in the new BTCC Class B. All of the teams hard work was rewarded with a victory for Rob Collard in the Snetterton night race.
- 1999: Switched his attention to team management with Peter Hignett who had run the 1998 British GT2 championship winning car driven by Kurt Luby and Richard Dean. Ran the ex-Andy Middlehurst Nissan Primera for David Shaw in the National Saloon Cup and a MGF for the newcomer Paul O'Neill in the MGF Cup under the name Bintcliffe Sport Racing. Peter ran a Honda Integra Type R for Ian Griswold in the National Saloon Cup and a MGF for Brian Heerey in the MGF Cup under ABG Motorsport.
- 1998: BTCC - Pos: 15. Audi Sport UK (Works entry). Audi A4. No.7. 23 points.
Drove the new front wheel drive car for Audi Sport UK but had a very tough year finishing out of the top ten at the end of the season.
- 1997: BTCC - Pos: 7. Audi Sport UK (Works entry). Audi A4 Quattro. No.7. 119 points. 2 wins. 1 pole positions.
Drove again for Audi Sport UK in the Audi A4 Quattro finishing 7th and winning 2 races, one at Knockhill and the other at Thruxton.
- 1996: BTCC - Pos: 7. Audi Sport UK (Works entry). Audi A4 Quattro. No.44. 26 races. 113 points. 1 fastest laps.
Teammate Frank Biela won championship.
- 1995: Won the Ford Credit Fiesta champion beating Rob Hall by 2 points.
- 1994: Completed his first full season in the Renault Elf Clio Cup winning the championship by a 10 point margin over David Shaw. This was after having to sell his watch to pay for tyres and making other sacrifices to save money to divert towards his racing career.
Know something we don't? Got more up-to-date information or a photo we can use? Click here to Contact us!