Date of Birth: 23 / 2 / 1964
- 2001: European Super Production Championship Champion, 2 wins (BMW E46 320i). FIA GT Championship, 1 win, 13th in points (Ferrari 550 Maranello).
- 2000: BTCC - Pos: 13. Honda (Works entry). Honda Accord. 2 points.
One race in BTCC. Also European Super Touring Championship, 5 wins, 2nd in points (Honda Accord).
- 1999: BTCC - Pos: 7. Team Honda Sport (Works entry). Honda Accord. No.33. 113 points. 1 wins.
- 1998: BTCC - Pos: 12. Team Honda Sport (Works entry). Honda Accord. No.50. 52 points.
- 1997: FIA GT Championship, 1 win, 8th in points (BMW-McLaren F1).
- 1996: BTCC - Pos: 14. BMW Team Schnitzer (Works entry). BMW 320i. No.20. 26 points.
Selected BTCC races. BPR Global GT Series, 1 win (Dave Price McLaren F1).
- 1995: German STW Cup, 2nd in points (BMW 320i). Spa 24 Hours Winner (BMW 320i).
- 1994: Dutch Touring Car Championship, 1 win, 3rd in points (BMW M3).
- 1993: Dutch Touring Car Championship Champion, 5 wins (BMW M3).
- 1992: British Formula 2 Championship, 1 win, 3rd in points (Reynard-Cosworth).
- 1991: German Formula 3 Championship, 2 wins, 7th in points (Eufra-Mugen).
- 1990: British Formula 3 Championship, 5th in points (Bowman/Ralt VW).
- 1989: Formula Opel Euroseries Champion, 3 wins. Benelux Formula Opel Champion, 5 wins.
- 1988: Formula Opel Euroseries, 2nd in points.
- 1987: British Formula 3 Championship, 10th in points (Reynard-Toyota).
- 1985: Dutch Toyota Corolla Cup, 1 win.
- 1984: Dutch Formula Ford 2000 Championship, 2nd in points. Benelux Formula Ford Championship, 3rd in points.
- 1983: Marlboro Formula Ford Challenge Winner.
- 1982: Dutch International Karting Champion.
- 1981: Dutch Junior Karting Championship, 2nd in points.
Know something we don't? Got more up-to-date information or a photo we can use? Click here to Contact us!