Free Practice Two
- After five minutes, Matt Neal quickest again, but not as quick as in first session.
- 7 minutes: Red flag as Shaun Watson-Smith and Stefan Hodgetts have minor offs.
- 11 minutes: Session restarted.
- Chilton, Muller, and then Neal go to top of times, with Neal setting a time of 1:46.786, quicker than his fastest time in session one.
- After 15 minutes: Neal, Muller, Turkington, Thompson, Chilton.
- Colin Turkington goes second fastest.
- Shaun Watson-Smith puts his Proton Impian fifth fastest.
- Luke Hines returns to pits after running off-track.
- Red flags out again as Michael Bentwood ends up in gravel at Holiday in Ireland corner.
- Jason Plato still not out in this session as team work on a spark-plug related problem.
- Thompson’s session finished by a damaged steering rack, which needs to be replaced.
- Session restarts with seven and a half minutes remaining on the clock.
- Plato out for first time in session.
- Rob Huff becomes first BTCC runner to top 100mph through speed-trap on start/finish straight.
- Anthony Reid goes quickest (1:46.786), taking advantage of running on –24kgs of ballast.
- Jason Hughes’ Kartworld MG ZS’ engine blows on entry to start/finish straight, bringing out red flags for third time. Chequered flag also waved to end session.
- End of session: Reid, Neal, Turkington, Muller, Thompson, Watson-Smith, Chilton, Eaves, Hines, Smith, Hodgetts, Bentwood etc.